Monday, June 15, 2009

My eHow Earnings

A pretty encouraging sign so far: my June eHow earnings jumped from around $14 dollars, to $16.26 the next day, then $17.56 the day after that (without writing anything new). So, I've already surpassed my initial goal of $30 a month ($1/day) and it looks like I'll hit closer to the $40 /month mark.

What does this really mean? Well, for now I'll just think of it as a way to take the edge off my monthly $65 gym fee. $25 a month feels a lot more reasonable! If I can double my monthly eHow earnings, I'll be able to have a gym membership covered and do all my laundry every month, all courtesy of eHow's writer compensation program.

My Printable Fake Money article continues to steamroll all of my other articles, hitting $4.28 for the month so far. Sure, it's not quite a $400 monthly article like Writergig somehow managed, but I'll take it. If I can just write ten more articles like that, they'd earn as much as my library of 47 articles is pulling in now.

Time to do a little more SEO research ...

2 comments:

  1. Weirdly enough, Writergig makes most of his/her coinage through an article....about making passive income on eHow! Egads. It's a vortex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ... I know, it's kind of a dubious circle. A bunch of people thinking they can make a living online writing about ... making a living online?

    ReplyDelete